With a lot less sugar & half the calories, our Carob Syrup Mojito is a perfect treat for a summers day. With 98 calories and 5g of sugar versus a traditional Mojito which has around 200 calories & 25g sugar!
|White Rum||30 ml|
|Clarks Carob Syrup||2 tspn|
|Batons of Ginger (Optional)||2-3|
- Slice your lime into four segments and place in the bottom of a highball glass. Add your Clarks Carob Syrup and then use a muddler, bar spoon or rolling pin to squash the ingredients together and release the lime juice.
- Clap the mint to bruise it and release the fresh aroma and rub around the rim of the glass then drop into the glass.
- Use a muddler again and mix together. Pour in your rum and add in some thinly sliced root ginger. Leave for a minute whilst you crush halve of your ice.
- Halve fill the glass with crushed iced and top with soda water.
- Garnish with a spring of fresh mint and some elderflowers if in season.